Power Grid Recruitment 2023: A notification that several vacant posts will be appointed in the power department of the center has been published recently. Here aspirants can easily complete their application online. To find out all the details, including qualifications, age requirements, selection process, and how to apply, read on.
Important Dates – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
|Date of Publication Notice||11.10.2023|
|Application Start Date||11.10.2023|
|Application End Date||29.11.2023|
Post Name and Vacancy – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
- Here the posts to be recruited are – Officer Trainee (Law).
- The total number of vacancies is 10.
Qualification – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
To apply here candidates must have Full-time Three years LLB or Five years integrated Law/LLB course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA as per the formula provided by the Institute/ University. For more details, you can download the official notification from the link provided below.
Age Limit – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply here if their age limit is maximum 28 years.Besides, age relaxation will be available as per government rules.
Salary – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
- Stipend during training period- Basic Pay of Rs. 40,000/- along with IDA, HRA and Perks @12% of basic pay during training period.
- Designation & Level on successful completion of training period- Officer (Law) at E-2 level in Executive Cadre.
- Basic pay on Regularization- On successful completion of training and upon regularization, the candidate will be absorbed as Officer (Law) in E2 scale – Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
Selection Process – Power Grid Recruitment 2023
The selection process shall consist of CLAT – 2024 (for admission to post graduation) of eligible candidates, Document Verification, Behavioral Assessment, Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Pre-Employment Medical Examination. For more details, you can download the official notification from the link provided below.
How to apply:
Interested and eligible candidates should apply only through On-line Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to http://www.powergrid.in > Careers Section > Job Opportunities > Openings > Openings and then “Recruitment of Officer Trainee (Law) through CLAT 2024”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess a valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number. This is Mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying online. These would be required for accessing information through candidate login during the later stages of the recruitment process.
- Recent passport size color photograph
- Signature (in Blue/ Black Ink)
- Date of Birth Proof: Matric / Birth Certificate
- Qualification Certificate (Degre
- Caste Certificate/EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- PwBD Certificate (if applicable)
|Official Notice||Download PDF|
|Latest Job||Click Here|