MTS New Recruitment 2023: Good news for job seekers. A notification has been published that a University under the Central Government will be recruiting several vacancies. Here, if you are a citizen of India, you can apply, in that case both the job seekers of 23 districts of West Bengal are eligible to apply. To find out all the details, including qualifications, age requirements, selection process, and how to apply, read on.
Important Dates – MTS New Recruitment 2023
|Date of Publication Notice||03.11.2023|
|Application Start Date||03.11.2023|
Post Name and Vacancy – MTS New Recruitment 2023
- Here the posts to be recruited are – Multi Tasking Staff and Library Attendant.
- The total number of vacancies is 40. (MTS- 36, Library Attendant- 04)
Qualification – MTS New Recruitment 2023
- MTS- Here Madhyamik pass educational qualification is required to apply for this post along with ITI pass qualification. –
- Library Attendant- Candidates must have higher secondary pass qualification along with library science course certificate along with one year work experience in college or university or any educational place and should have computer skills then they can apply here.
Age Limit – MTS New Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply here if their age limit is maximum 32 years.Besides, age relaxation will be available as per government rules. Besides, for more details, you can download the official notification from the link given below and apply carefully.
Salary – MTS New Recruitment 2023
- MTS– If you get a job in this position, you will be paid as level 1 salary as per government rules every month.
- Library Attendant- If you get a job in this position, you will be paid as level 1 as per government rules every month.
How to apply:
To apply here, you have to apply online. First of all go to the official website of the organization and complete the registration. Then fill the complete form accurately. Then all the requested documents have to be uploaded as per the specified size. The application process should be completed within the last specified date and time. The application is provided below this report.
- Candidates belonging to General/EWS/OBC categories: Rs. 500
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories: Rs. 250
- Candidates belonging to PwBD & Women categories are exempted from payment of fees
|Official Notice||Download PDF|
|Latest Job||Click Here|